Resuming In-Person Worship June 7
We have a plan for coming back together as a church for public in-person worship on June 7, in only two weeks! In order to meet health department guidelines for 25% of our building capacity, we will be having two worship services and no Sunday morning classes.
- Those who are showing symptoms (cough, fever, etc.) and those who are at risk (due to age or medical concerns) should stay home and continue to either call in or watch the livestream.
- As per current guidance from the City of Madison and the Dane County Public Health Department, worship assemblies will be limited to 25% of capacity (25 people); therefore, we will have two worship services, and no Sunday classes.
- To attend one of the two services being offered (9 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.), you must reserve a spot by using our “signupgenius” account: HERE or with the button below. If you do not have internet access, call the church number (608-224-0274) or have somebody sign up on your behalf.
- Each service will be shortened and carefully planned with the goal of limiting exposure (sermon, prayer, Lord’s Supper, and one song).
- Social distancing (6 feet), hand-washing, hand sanitizer, and the use of masks is strongly encouraged. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Individually wrapped Lord’s Supper elements can be picked up in the entryway, or you can bring your own from home.
- Pews will be taped off to allow adequate space between worshipers.
- The service will be live-streamed downstairs.
- Offerings can be placed in a box in the entryway before worship.
- After the closing song, we will disperse outside as quickly as possible. When the song is over, leave. Any socializing must be done outside the building at a safe distance.